Skip to main content

Dead or Alive 6 Last Round September 2026 Round Up

 By Mark Rodriguez 

So this time around it seems the series is releasing a 'monthly DLC road map' where one character gets a new costume every week (Thursday) rather than the hundred-dollar season sets they used to give out for the classic DOA 6. I'm guessing if you were add up three month's worth of DLC it would be close to a hundred bucks or over, but at least you don't have to buy everything. I'll try to give the rundown on what each months provides and general thoughts.


As you know, the costumes are sold in sets of four, roughly 21 bucks for the set or 8 bucks a piece. Despite each outfit having a different name, they are all the same outfit but in different colors. In this case we also got a new character thrown into the mix. 

Lei Fang's Luminous Shadow Bundle- Lei Fang was the first to get a new costume, September 3rd. It's a classy looking outfit which comes in four colors. I didn't pick it up right away, since I was waiting on Minato and Hitomi. If I do, I'll most likely get the red and black outfit.

Minato and her Costume Bundle- We get our first new character, Minato, though similar to Honoka she copies a lot of attacks from the other fighters. While Honoka was born with these powers, Minato uses special lenses created by NiCo that allows her to do so, but the result is the same. 

 

So far I have run into a lot of Minatos online so it seems she is very popular. Opinions are a bit mixed, seeing as she is pretty much Honoka 2.0. With DOA6 Last Round already offering not much new, the fact that their first new character is already too similar to Honoka (who is already a mix and match character) isn't a good look. There has also been complaints of her having a slight cut on the side of her neck when you zoom in real close to her character model. This gives the impression that her character was rushed out the door.

Her costume bundle comes with costumes based on Pirates of the Seven Seas, Seaside Eden, Summer Breeze, Sexy Bunny and Alluring Mandarin bundles to catch her up with the previous cast.

Kokoro's Harmonieuse Bundle- The next girl to get a new outfit is Kokoro on September 17th. It's a fancy dress outfit, and even though I don't use her as often, I chose her black outfit.

Hitomi's Stahltradition Bundle- So Hitomi finally got a new costume and I'm not sure what I'm looking at. It's sort of a biker look with a leather skirt and like...  part of a plaid skirt or rag or something hanging off her side. Either way, it's Hitomi so I got the outfit. In this case I couldn't decide whether I wanted the white and black outfit of the green and black, so I got both.

 

So here are a few thoughts on the upcoming October road map. As I said earlier, they update every Thursday, but it just so happens that October 1st falls on a Thursday. On the previous months we'd get a head up on what characters will be getting a costume with the image being a question mark until that following Thursday. Unless we get an update soon it looks like October 1st will just land a new costume for some mystery character without any sort of advanced preview.

We also hope other characters get new costumes next month seeing that Marie Rose and NiCo already got to double-dip. I'm really hoping for Christie and Tina, my other two favorites. 

The real question is, when will the next character get announced? Will they add new stages eventually or just add the Oboro lighting effect to the other stages since so far Lost Paradise is the only stage to get it. We'll find out in a few days.

If I have to choose a favorite, I'd say I liked Kokoro's the best. So far some of these outfits have been kinda left field, but this one seems to fit Kokoro, her character, and her overall style the best. Like I can believe this something she would wear rather than 'let's just throw in a random gimmick costume to whoever name we pick from a hat'.

Comments

Most Popular Post As of Now

Arachna# 1 Review *Spoilers*

 By Mark Rodriguez Here's another awesome comic from independent artists that opened up an Indiegogo to get it started. I usually don't chip in unless it looks real good, like you just know they're gonna hit their goal. Arachna, a sexy superheroine with a split personality and an amazing art syle, sure looked like a good pick for me.  With lots of clever marketing in advance, even getting a person to dress as Arachna herself to bring the character to life, they hit their goal the same day they actually opened the Indiegogo for donations. I chipped in for the comic and the shirt, and here is my review on the latest superheroine that's bringing sexy back to comics, Arachna! Also note, while I'll try to keep my language as tame as I can, this book deals with way more adult stuff than I usually discuss on this blog. The Adventure Begins The issue opens with Jennie lying in bed naked in her apartment, a noticeable pile of sketches lying on the floor. She awakens to a voi...

Dragonball Super manga Volume 5 (Chapter 28)

 By Mark Rodriguez The crew resumes regular life after the events of the Goku Black arc. Goku is living his regular life and working as a farmer. Vegeta is training with Whis and learning to contain the Super Saiyan Blue within himself similar to what Goku did earlier. Bulma is now pregnant with her second child. Goku remembers the Universal Tournament that Zeno, the Lord of Everything, wanted to do someday. Despite the warnings of how dangerous and unpredictable Zeno Sama can be, Goku activates the button he was given and is warped away to see him. What will happen now? Chapter 28- The Gods of Destruction from all 12 Universes On Beerus' planet, the Oracle Fish asks where Goku went. Lord Whis tells him that he want to see Zeno Sama. Beerus says this is horrible and wonders who let Goku meet him to begin with. Whis reminds him that he showed up thanks to the tournament he held with his brother Champa. Beerus sees that it was his fault. On Zeno's planet, the two Zenos are playin...

SNK VS Capcom Chaos Volume 1

By Mark Rodriguez We'll be seeing a few crossovers this month, and we're gonna start with one based on a crossover videogame. If you think the Malibu SF comic series was kinda sloppy, this one was literally all action, pin ups and splash pages, and what little story in it is just plain weird. I'm talking about the SNK VS Capcom Chaos comics made by Happy Comics, translated by Japan and produced with supervision from both SNK Playmore and Capcom. But first a brief explanation on the game this was inspired from. In 2000, Capcom produced Capcom VS SNK Millenium Fight 2000 which would throw the fighters of Capcom and SNK at each other. Unfortunately, aside from Morrigan from Darkstalkers and Nakoruru from Samurai Shodown, the game felt more like Street Fighter VS King of Fighters. Capcom later made Capcom VS SNK 2 Mark of the Millenium with even more characters and variety as well as different modes of play. SNK made their own game, SNK VS Capcom Chaos and it offered a bit more...