By Mark Rodriguez
This time around we swung by Third Eye, though it looks like half the store is still empty. Hopefully they can complete the remodeling soon since the store is missing its once-huge manga selection. I was lucky enough to find the missing issue of Psylocke Ninja and I also got some goodies in the mail!
Marvel Rivals The Hood # 1- When I first saw this I was confused and thought 'didn't they already release a Marvel Tokon book this month?' until I realized it was Rivals. Now we got two comics about tie-in videogames.
Barbara Gordon Breakout # 4- The story continues!
DC X Sonic the Hedgehog Metal Legion # 4- The second Sonic/DCU crossover continues.
Batgirl # 22- Good to see this series continue. With so many books ending at issue 10, Batgirl has gone for twice as many and beyond!
Miles Morales Spider-Man # 1- Miles gets another new series. I'll give this one a shot.
Batman # 12- With Alfred still gone (dead and actually staying dead), we are introduced to his replacement, Verity Pennyworth!
X-Men 97 Season Two # 3- The prequel to season 2 continues, as season 2 officially wraps up on Disney Plus.
Psylocke Ninja # 4- I still don't know how I missed this one, but this completes the 5-issue mini series. I'm glad I decided to check out Third Eye before ordering it from Hipcomic. It saves me some shipping fees.
Ninjak # 1- I have heard of Ninjak here and there over the years. After finally seeing him in action in that recent Street Fighter crossover, I took a quick look at Hipcomic and found the first issue from the 90's at a decent price. Cover price actually.
Arachna# 4- Arachna returns with a new outfit and yet another split personality added to her already fragile psyche. I'm gonna have read up on issue 3 soon. I'm glad I got the email notification in time since we were still living in the apartment when I first put down my order for the Indiegogo campaign.
On a final note, while looking around for other things, I was able to find my original lost copies of Superior Avengers, Final Fight and especially my copy of Super Kaiju Rock N Roller Derby Fun Time GO! I also found the Free Comic Book Day SF VS Final Fight issue. I didn't want to end up paying for what was once a free comic. Plus now I got cool Final Fight variant covers for the first two issues!



Comments
Post a Comment
Leave your thoughts on this article!