By Mark Rodriguez
This time we hit Alpha Comics as we catch up some classic reprints, run into a cool crossover I didn't know was already out, and more Spider-Man stuff. I also got that one comic I was waiting for in the mail courtesy of Hipcomic and Mark's Comics.
Saturday Morning TMNT Adventures # 39- Scumbug returns with Wyrm on his side. The Turtles bring in Muckman to help. Wyrm was another action figure character that never made it to the classic cartoon, so here is his shot as this series is winding down.
Saturday Morning TMNT Adventures # 39 Review
Street Fighter VS The Valiant Universe # 1- A crossover I heard about but didn't know it would be out now. A very random crossover. I wonder how the SF crew will be characterized since it seems Udon isn't involved. Cammy starts things off by going up against Bloodshot.
Street Fighter VS The Valiant Universe # 1 Review
Spider-Man Brand New Day # 2- Spider-Man's new adventures continue.
Spider-Man Long Way Home # 2- Hmmm so The Punisher and The Hulk are in this one. Sounds very familiar.
Avengers-JLA # 2- I'm glad to see they're reprinting the whole 4 part story. Originally released back in 2003 this classic crossover returns.
Venom Lethal Protector # 6- Now that the villains were defeated, Spider-Man and Venom have to deal with each other. The only issue I have left is issue 5 so I can own the full story!
We got a decent haul and soon I'll seek out the last issue I'm missing from the Venom story. I did find it funny how we have a story involving Spider-Man, Punisher and Hulk just in time for the movie, but that's the kind of synergy that Marvel should always be doing.
The movie was fun and hey, our theater added a new arcade, more food options and sweet new reclining seats. There was also a long line in the bathroom and we were all talking about Spider-Men while we were waiting.


Joe Eyeball too.
ReplyDelete